SHOPIFY EXPERT PLS

1 0 0

Just wanna ask the experts here if its possible by coding or programming that when a customer places an order from my website or store then it will automatically purchase the item that was order from my store to the supplier store at the same time without me doing it manually?. THANKS in advance

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
135 2 8

Hi @elB3ast! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket. 

I'm not sure as to whether this is possible within Shopify, or if an app exists to do this. But don't you think it'll be less secure if the process works this way? The idea of doing the order manually is to make sure that the information is accurate as much as possible. But in any case, my response to your query would be more of a recommendation on what apps you can use to make the order process easier for you.

Which brings me to the question, are you dropshipping? If you are, what app are you currently using. If you haven't had the chance to explore and learn about it, I'd like to suggest using Spocket! In the context of your concern, the platform has an automated order process where you just have to input a few important information (mostly info of the customer such as their address), and you just send the order to the supplier and they work on everything else for you. Please let me know if you have clarifications for this!

As a quick overview as well, Spocket is a dropshipping app with mainly EU-based and US-based suppliers on the platform's catalog. The presence of suppliers from these regions ensures that you're only given access to quality items with fast and efficient shipping times. Items on Spocket can be shipped in as fast as 3-5 days, sometimes 1-3 or 4-7 depending on your set-up.

Dropshipping_suppliers_for_best_US_EU_products___Spocket.png

You can learn more about the platform by simply heading on over to Spocket's official website!

0 Likes