SHOPIFY PAYMENTS

Solved
VisionInc
1 0 0

Hi, my site is www.peerwearfashion.com and I was wandering why I am not able to enable Shopify Payments. My site's address is in the United States and I have been trying to fix this for the past weeks, I am very confused as I have not found much help after looking over your FAQs and Documentation. I see that a lot of people are having this issue as well. Is their any help that can be provided to my account? It may have cost me a lot of sessions.

Thanks, Peerwearfashion

0 Likes
Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
241 41 35

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @VisionInc 

Eunice here from Shopify, thanks for posting, and welcome to the Community!

Have you checked the requirements for Shopify Payments? This page will confirm if you meet those. Be sure to also check the list of prohibited businesses for the US, as well as the Shopify Payments Terms of Service for the US. If you meet the requirements and are still having issues please contact the Shopify Help Centre via chat, email or callback so the support team can investigate. This video clip shows you how to access the chat and email option. If you would prefer to speak with someone over the phone, please log in to your store when prompted to view the callback option. 

If you're not eligible to use Shopify Payments, remember you can still accept payments on your store by using a third-party payment provider. Check out this page to learn which providers are available in the US.

I love your store by the way. 
Nice bold colors and an awesome interactive theme! What I did notice is that you have an Instagram business page but you don't have your Instagram feed on your storefront. Adding your feed to your homepage creates social proof which can increase sales. I recommend checking out the Section Feed app on the Shopify app store. It's super easy to install, and it's free to use too. 

Looking to level up your Instagram page even further? Check out this free course by Shopify Compass. With this course, you'll learn how to build an engaged following, plus lots of tips and tricks like which hashtags to use, and how to take the perfect photo!

I hope this all helps. If you have any difficulty getting in touch with Shopify Support please let me know here. Good luck with your store!

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog