SHoptimized or Shopify Booster??????

Tourist
6 0 2

Hello everyone!

The question is Shoptimized or Shopify booster?, I'm just seeking people experiences with either of them and see if the theme is actuallya s good as they put it.

Of course I am aware of the products to be sold etc, just checking as I do like Shoptimized but there isnt many reviews about it.

1 Like
1 0 0

Hi there, does anyone have any feedback here? Would greatly appreciate it as I am looking to improve my store theme www.thatmat.com.au.

Hope to hear back! 

Jo xx

0 Likes
1 0 2

I've just purchased Shoptimized, and am not happy with it.  I need a basic Shoptify feature, which is to represent various colllections as images on the home page. As I said, basic Shopify.  It turns out that Shoptimized won't do it, and they want at least $50-$100 to modify the code.  Unacceptable for a theme that is advertised as above and beyond the Shopify themes.  Who know what else it won't do.

Furthermore, their website is poorly designed, took me in circles when I tried to buy the theme, and ultimately double billed me. Tech support is minimally responsive, and the chat folks are unknowledgable and generally not helpful. Documentation is virtually non-existant.

This company expends it's efforts in hyping it's products, can't even design it's own website, and doesn't care about it's customers after the purchase.  Approach with caution.

2 Likes
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi Michael, I'm using the Shoptimized theme and I'm really happy with it, they are actually adding the feature that you are looking for in thier 4.2 update. I asked support to implement it for me and they added in the code free of charge. 

I would suggest doing the same. Support was fine for me, so I guess it may be a bit hit and miss, but if you post into the closed facebook group there are always people on hand to help. 

1 Like
Excursionist
85 0 6

what is the name of the FB group please?

0 Likes
Excursionist
85 0 6

hi, you still using Shoptimized Theme? I want to check if anything better?

Mostly to improve mobile conversion. ty

0 Likes

Hey,

I would go for Booster Theme over Shoptimised Theme as it is known among the industry leaders as the best converting shopify theme. I have got 15% exclusive discount code if you are looking to make a purchase. Check out the link and let me know if it was useful. https://medium.com/@reviewsnguides/booster-theme-coupon-57fb759bc0f0

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 0

Upset myself, the Product description is not appearing since i have the shoptimized theme on my store and shoptimized isnt that great at supporting their own product,

0 Likes
Excursionist
17 1 4

Hi,

If you want a fast loading theme and very easy to customize, could you take a bit of time to check my new theme: Shopcast? OR you can also check Woodstock, It's also very fast. Lots of special features will help you save the costs for Shopify apps.

Thanks!

David Kean
CoFounder at Boostheme team
https://boostheme.com
0 Likes