SOLD OUT overlay/ badge on narrative theme / clickable featured product image

Highlighted
1 0 0

I've been trying to add a colour overlay (with changeable opacity) over an image and/or a square "SOLD OUT" badge, obviously for when a product is sold out.

i'd also love to make my "Featured product" image on homepage clickable, linking to the actual product without needing to click just the "full details".

Thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
216 17 83

Hey @DividedClothing,

I noticed that you wanted to apply sold out badges on your catalog images.

We have developed an app (Modemagic) that will help you add product stickers/badges on your catalog within seconds. And we have an extensive collection of customized stickers based on different occasions (Sale & Discounts, Pre-Order, Trust Badges, and much more) You can also create custom badges based on what copy you prefer.

Screenshot 2020-08-19 at 11.59.46 AM.pngScreenshot 2020-08-19 at 11.59.02 AM.pngScreenshot 2020-08-18 at 10.48.51 PM.png

No complex edits, no back & forth with designers. Update your store within seconds!

Don’t find a sticker that meets your need, reach out to us on chat for a custom design. We also create stickers in various languages. Check out this app on Shopify here.

Hope this helps.
Fayaz

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
1 Like