SSL Pending

2 0 0

I am getting ready for a Black Friday sale and tried to check my code is working correctly. But I can't check out! 

I get a SSL not secure warning.  I linked my GoDaddy domain last week.

How can I fix this?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
278 29 52

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I'd be happy to take a look at this from our side to see if there's something wrong. Can you share a link to your website so I can take a look? 

In your GoDaddy dashboard, can you check the DNS settings for me? Can you make sure they match the A and CNAME records below, and there are no other A or AAA records present that might be clashing: 

Thanks! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 0

https://sunshine-and-bee-designs.myshopify.com/

Changed the A to the correct.

CNAME is correct

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
278 29 52

Ok, it looks like there is definitely an issue with the IPs not pointing correctly to Shopify. If you are struggling with inserting the correct records, I would refer to GoDaddy support to help them put those two records in correctly, and remove any records that don't need to be attached to the domain. 

If I had to guess, I think that you might have the CNAME as sunshine-and-bee-designs.myshopify.com rather than shops.myshopify.com

..but that would be a guess. Can you check to make sure you have exactly shops.myshopify.com as the CNAME? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes