Highlighted
2 0 0
My sub domain isn’t work tried everythingvhelp
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
188 22 27

When did you configure the domain? SSL might take some time to be available, so don't worry if it shows unavailable now: 

When you add your custom domain, a new SSL certificate is automatically created. This process can take up to 48 hours. During that time, you might see an error that reads SSL Unavailable in your Shopify admin and you might see a security error in your browser when you visit your online store. Learn more about the SSL Unavailable error and steps you can follow to troubleshoot it.

We help you achieve your Goals! Visit us on: Webmefy.com
1 Like
Shopify Partner
995 43 119

Dear Talyacr,

Please share your url and screenshot of error here.

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Get Free Store Audit Report
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2680 190 424

Hi @Talyacr,

Nick here from Shopify. 

As @gseilei touched on, sometimes this can just take some time. After a certain time period, it will change from Unavailable to Connected and it will act as is supposed to. The documentation @gseilei shared has all the information you need for this. 

If this is still not working for you after 48 hrs can you let me know in a reply here and I can take a closer look for you. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0
So it started working but then my site stopped popping up and I checked it’s under a third party domain but I purchased domain by Shopify they also say my A records but I have no option to edit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2680 190 424

Hi @Talyacr,

I'm not 100% sure what you're referring to. When you say: 

I checked it’s under a third party domain but I purchased domain by Shopify they also say my A records but I have no option to edit

do you mean you purchased the domain from Shopify or a third party domain provider such as godaddy? 

Could you also share a URL to your store with the domains and subdomains you are using and I can test it out and see if they are working on my end? 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes