Sale & Sold Out Tag: Change Shape & Color - Minimal Theme

Solved
Tourist
9 1 1

Hello,

I'm using the Minimal Theme. 

Can someone please advise how I can change the colours of the 'Sale' and 'Sold Out' tags to a dark grey and white instead of the red/white it is now.  As well, instead of a circle, a rectangle style shape instead. I would also like to position both signs in the top left-hand corner of the product. 

My website is www.skintreatsbeauty.com

Thank you so much.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
236 27 40

Hey, @AnnC!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

To change the color of your 'Sale' and 'Sold out' badges you can do this from your theme customiser. You can go to Online Store > Themes > Customize > Theme Settings on your Shopify admin, then click 'Colors' and change the color of buttons and links. I will attach screenshots to make it easier: 

2019-08-kb308-o0h7x

2019-08-8aai2-73ulg

2019-08-smh1g-b902o

Regarding the shape, this is something that our theme's team can help with if you are eligible by using your design time. You can read more about that here. In order for me to get them to have a look, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get that done for you.

Speak soon,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes

Success.

Tourist
9 1 1

I still need help with style shape and I would also like to position both signs in the top left-hand corner of the product. 

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
236 27 40

Hi, @AnnC.

I have sent this to our theme's team now so they will get in done in the next few business days for you. Thank you for your patience.

All the best,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes