Scheduled opening times for a shop

ChristyMc
Excursionist
27 3 3

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had an automatic solution for a kind of daily opening schedule, much like a brick & mortar store. Perhaps only open Monday to Friday, 9-5.

I can do this with CSS & JS, but I was looking for something a little more app based.

Or if I could limit the shop to 30 orders per day before closing automatically.

Interested to hear if anyone has any ideas regarding setting daily limits of some sort.

0 Likes
ChristyMc
Excursionist
27 3 3

Any apps that can help me with this?

Zapiet Local Delivery can limit delivery slots, but I'm concerned about collect in store slots as well.

0 Likes
Kitty_Zapiet
Excursionist
67 0 1

Hi Guys,

I am really sorry for the delay in responding - we have only just seen a number of mentions on the form, going forwards we will get a notification for forum posts and respond much quicker. 

Since last year we have launched our Slot Limits feature for Store Pickup and Local Delivery, if you are not already using the app you can find out more about all our new features at www.zapiet.com.  we offer a 14-day trial and free professional set up sessions with one of our team. 

If you need any more assistance or information you can email us at supprt@zapiet.com, you can also start a live chat via the Support tab in the Store Pickup + Delivery app or by visiting www.zapiet.com.

Take care,

Kitty

0 Likes