Scrollbar disappearing when editing theme

crashbandicoot
Tourist
20 0 2

My scroll bar has suddenly disappeared when I try to edit my theme. It's making editing my theme almost impossible. How can this be fixed?

The red area is where the scrollbar should be appearing but as you can see it's gone. 

homeofficelife_0-1615134250761.png

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
15846 1751 5838

@crashbandicoot 

Sorry for facing this issue, it's my pleasure to help us.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
crashbandicoot
Tourist
20 0 2

Hi,

Thanks for replying. The issue was originally caused by me editing the theme files and I may have removed something that I shouldn't have. Either way I restored my theme to an earlier backup and now the issue has been solved. 

What I had done before was that I had noticed my header.css file was making a request to a 'jquery.fancybox-1.3.4.css' file, but it didn't exist as an asset in my theme. This was causing 404 requests (which was slowing down my site). There was however a 'jquery.fancybox.css' asset. I assumed it was a mistake left by the original coder so I renamed it to the existing asset, but after that my theme started to act up. I'm still not sure if that was what actually caused it, but I've left it as 'jquery.fancybox-1.3.4.css'. 

In any case you can have a look at my site at www.homeofficelife.co.uk.

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
15846 1751 5838

@crashbandicoot 

We have checked for this issue in real system and browserstack but it is working ok. In which system configuration or browser you are checking?

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
crashbandicoot
Tourist
20 0 2
0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
15846 1751 5838

@crashbandicoot 

thanks for the update page speed depend on third party code and theme code 

0 Likes