Search bar spacing - Debut theme

mbhlg
Explorer
52 0 16

Hi,

Would someone be able to help me add a small space in between the search bar and the magnifying glass please? I don't want them to be attached.

This is using debut theme as I mentioned and on mobile view.

It currently looks like this:

IMG_2CF318AB2D93-1.jpeg

 Many thanks!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7437 1764 2364

@mbhlg 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.css file.

@media only screen and (max-width: 749px){
button.search-form__connected-submit {
    margin-top: 12px;
}
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
mbhlg
Explorer
52 0 16

Thanks! That works great when I use the search function at the bottom of my page, however now when I click the magnifying glass on the right hand side in the header, no search bar comes up?

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7437 1764 2364

@mbhlg 

Not understand. Could you please explain with a screenshot?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
mbhlg
Explorer
52 0 16

Sure, so when you click the magnifying glass (highlighted in light blue) the search bar should come up (see second screenshot below)

IMG_7288.PNG

I can only access the search function when I scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the 'search' link

IMG_0637911B4982-1.jpeg

Let me know if that helps?

Thanks

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7437 1764 2364

@mbhlg 

search code is missing and also mobile css missing in your theme.

Thanks!

mbhlg
Explorer
52 0 16

@dmwwebartisan Ok, thanks for taking a look into this!

Would there be anyone who could help me resolve this?! Feel free to drop me a message

0 Likes