Second Static Parallax Banner

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

I just purchased Parallax today — and maybe I don’t understand how the static banners work with the scroll feature — but there appears to be a second banner image that I cannot seem to edit.  I have tried everything including “adding sections.”   It appears to be an “image with a text overlay.”  I am loading pictures which I hope will illustrate.  

This is the top static image (Heal your Lifestyle)This is the top static image (Heal your Lifestyle)This is the bottom static image (Your headline here)This is the bottom static image (Your headline here)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
24 1 5

It's hard to say without looking at the editor view.

Is there a section at the bottom of the template by chance that is displaying the "your headline here" text and image?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0
I actually figured it out. Parallax has a bug where the instructions for one feature was assigned to another. When attempting to configure the first feature, I was able to configure the static picture. There are several other bugs I have encountered using the theme but I haven’t maintained a log. Hopefully an update will be available soon. Thanks for your response.
0 Likes