Second footer below footer

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
28 0 7

I'm using the Debut theme a for some reason I have two footers- the main one, and then there's a line and another footer below it with the copyright and my social links. How can I get rid of this lower footer and move the copyright and Instagram link to a new column in the footer above it?

www.trinketbk.com

password is eallaw

0 Likes
Highlighted
Globetrotter
629 60 68

the columns must be available in customiser to edit, so you can copy the copyright message and add insta icon, then using following css you can hide that second footer

.site-footer .page-width:nth-child(2){display:none; visibility:hidden;}

you are welcome to contact me.
My email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
28 0 7

Hi! I added this code to the end of theme.scss.liquid but nothing changed. Did I put it in the wrong spot?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Globetrotter
629 60 68

@erika71690 wrote:

Hi! I added this code to the end of theme.scss.liquid but nothing changed. Did I put it in the wrong spot?

I am not able to see css in page code, I think it is wrongly added, can you add me to staff? I will check it, you have my details below.

you are welcome to contact me.
My email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Pathfinder
93 9 29

Hello @erika71690 ,

It's not 2 footers but you have added a separator in between. 

Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 9.39.06 AM.png

So what you could do is to remove that.

To do so navigate to assets -> open theme.scss and paste this

.site-footer__hr {
 display: none;
}
2 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
28 0 7

Thank you so much!! That worked.

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi! So I'm looking to add 5 PNG's of the sites that we've been featured on for my social media growth site. But when I want to spread them out it only allows the images one on top of eachother . I need them spread apart each to the right  Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 12.14.40 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
93 9 29

Hi @SocialFlutter, Please share the URL and the exact area. I might be able to help.

0 Likes