Second image on hover for mobile

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi! I'm using the Alchemy theme and it automatically shows the second image on hover (which I like) but it only shows on desktop and not on mobile. Does anyone know how to add this for mobile as well? Thank you!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @likeleigh 

Please share your site url.

So that i can check and let you know the exact solution here.

Thanks....

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi @oscprofessional , my the URL is https://likeleigh.com and password is Likeleigh3

Thanks so much!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @likeleigh 

Thanks for sharing.

Please share screenshot related to issue which you want to fixed for mobile view.

So that I can check and let you know the exact solution here.

Thanks...

Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi @oscprofessional its hard to screenshot. Basically on desktop view when the mouse scrolls over or hovers over the image in the collection the second image shows (screen shot attached). However, on mobile this feature doesn't work. I want to make it so that it works on both desktop and mobile.

Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 11.53.31 AM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @likeleigh,

Hover functionality do not work on mobile.

Whats app
0 Likes