Section dividers

Solved
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi all, can someone please tell me how to add a section divider on my home page. everything kind of blends together and i would like a definitive line between each section. Now i am not tech savvy at all, so if i need to input code or anything then i will need it laid out in very basic points to follow so that i dont paste it in the wrong code file or line or anything. Appreciate your help. thanks

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
3627 809 992

@AmbiEscents 

Please share your website URL and password if any. I will check and provide a solution here.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on store ? Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Do you want drag-and-drop Advanced Shopify Page Builder to customize your pages? check here PageFly App
This will help you grow conversion rate and sales for your e-Commerce business.
0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 1
Hi there

My page is ambiescents and the password is xucloh
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
3627 809 992

@AmbiEscents 

Please provide a complete URL. 

Thanks!

Do you need custom changes on store ? Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Do you want drag-and-drop Advanced Shopify Page Builder to customize your pages? check here PageFly App
0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 1
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
3627 809 992

@AmbiEscents 

Thanks for the URL but this is not working. When I click it asks me for login.

I tried with https://ambiescents.com but it doesn't work.

Let me know.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 1
try www.ambiescents.co.nz
[http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0109/5122/9503/files/AmbiEscents_Gold_-_PNG_2_1200x1200.png?v=16050...]
AmbiEscents - for your home, bath & body
Invigorate your senses with scented candles, soaps, bath bombs and much more
www.ambiescents.co.nz

Thanks
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
3627 809 992

This is an accepted solution.

@AmbiEscents 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

@media only screen and (min-width: 750px) {
div[class*="index-section--flush"]:first-child { border-bottom: 0px !important; }
.index-section, div#shopify-section-featured-collections { border-bottom: 1px solid #dcdcdc !important; }
}

Hope this helps.

Thanks! 

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 1

worked PERFECTLY! Thank you so much