Selecting the right theme

Highlighted
Tourist
21 0 0

Hi friends,

we have recently opened and account with Shopify and are planning to build a website. The theme we are liking a lot is called Context, because it allows the viewer to zoom in and appreciate the detail of fine items (our products are jewelry). We wanted the menu bar to be on the left, like Vogue which is our second favorite theme. But Vogue doesn't allow us to zoom in at all.

We would appreciate hearing from you regarding which other themes have really great zoom in features and the ability to put the menu bar in a vertical orientation on the left side of the page.

Thank you very much!

Jaz

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
247 25 32

Hello Carowilson, 

As per your requirement you will need to customize the Context theme to achieve the Vogue theme Menu. And as both the themes are the paid theme so you can contact the theme developers also and ask them for assistance to achieve you requirement or else I can assist you in achieving your requirement but will need to check the possibility and analyse the theme  for the further changes.

So, if you want me to assist you further then you can DM me so that we can discuss further on it.  

Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes