Separate products

torch
5 0 0

I am having an issue separating my sauces from my merch. How do I put the merch in a separate category? They are both together all under the same name as products on my website. I want to separate them so they don't look all cluttered.

Thank you

Torch

0 Likes

Please share your website url.

Zeian Shahzad | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Email: shopify.zeian@gmail.com
Cheers!!
0 Likes
torch
5 0 0
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
905 99 205

Hey, @torch 

Happy to help out. In order to do this, you will want to create separate collections for 'Merch' and 'Sauces' within your Shopify admin. Our step-by-step guide on creating collections and assigning products to them can be found here.

Once you have created both collections, you will want to add them to your main menu navigation at the top for your customers to see both 'Merch' and 'Sauces' collections that they can click on to view your products. We have a guide on editing your navigation and adding menu items here.

That's all there is to it! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
torch
5 0 0

Hi Dirk,

I wanted to say thank you for the input on separating my products.

I have another issue, this involves the products. I still have everything showing up on my products on my webpage. How can I just have the hot sauces on there and not the merch? I did figure out how to get the merch to collections and put them in a separate category. Now I just need my products (hot sauces) to be separate from the merch.

Thank you,

Ben

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
905 99 205

Hey, @torch 

Can you take a full-page screenshot of where you are still seeing these two product types being mixed together?

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
torch
5 0 0
HI,

I have already solved the problem.

Thank you for reaching out to me.

Torch
0 Likes