Sesami button show in the wrong area

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0

Notaryforatl.com

I followed these directions below and the button was in the left corner of the page. It's supposed to be about the "add to cart" button. May someone please tell me where to put the code so the calendar can show correctly.

Thank you!

Featured product on the home page

1. On your product that you are using as as service on Sesami, ensure that the product type is set to "sesami-service". To create a product type, enter it into the Product type field and then save the product. (Docs)
  2.  Paste this in the appropriate location on the Sections/featured-product.liquid file.
{% if product.type == "sesami-service" %} <div id="sesami__buttonWrapper" data-sesami-product-id="{{product.id}}" data-sesami-variant-id="{{product.variants[0].id}}"></div> {% endif %} 

{% if product.type == "sesami-service" %} <div id="sesami__buttonWrapper" data-sesami-product-id="{{product.id}}" data-sesami-variant-id="{{product.variants[0].id}}"></div> {% endif %}

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2417 122 378

Where in that file you place the code matters, though this varies highly by theme.

However as Sesami is a separate service|app , contacting them directly should get better results as they know their product best.

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I'm still waiting on them to return my email...ugh

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2417 122 378

This is an accepted solution.

Looking at your page source shows no indication of the Sesami widget so pretty hard to diagnose.

for featured-product.liquid and similar product templates the code  either goes outside or inside a relevant {% form %} tag though this may be in a snippet file.

You can also try looking for the add to cart buttons code: <button type="submit" name="add" class="product-form__add-to-cart" data-add-to-cart="" aria-label="Add to Cart">

If you want to hire someone to look into fixing you can contact me at paull.newton+shopifyforums@gmail.com 

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you!

0 Likes