Set Product Price as range (example: $60-150)

1 0 0

Hi there,

I am wondering how to change the Product Price to display a price range? We are customising for florist and they want thier customers to choose how much they will spend on flowers. So, most products will need to be a price range. Other products, such as gifts, will be set pricing. But the priority is to get the flowers pricing set up well.

I'm am hoping someone can help! Thank you in advance for your assitance.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
253 1 20

Hi Rachel

Keep in mind you'll want to style and format what I'm putting in here. :)

You can use something like

<p>From {{ product.price_min | money_with_currency }} to {{ product.price_max | money_with_currency }}</p>

And it would display

From $9.99 to $19.99

0 Likes
1 0 0

Thank you, Shawn.

I am then using a Bold App to set price via product options... is there anyway to have the price displayed as a certain range but value of zero, so then the price is set soley by the app options? Or is there a more straightforward way to achieve this?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
253 1 20

Hi Rachel

I'm not sure if the Product Options app has a way to let you display the maximum price. I recommend you contact Bold Apps to see if there is a similar property to the one I posted above that will work.

You can reach out to them here http://boldcommerce.com/bold-commerce-app-support

Use my example above for "normal" way of doing it, but you need to know how to get highest price from their app.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
22 0 1

Hello,
if you want to show price range for each product with differents prices for variants, you can try this APP.
This app show price range for each product in all collections.
In app configuration, you can set also format for displaying price range, for example like From $5.00 to $9.99 or $5.00 - $9.99

0 Likes