Setting section width (Flex Theme)

Tourist
4 0 2

I have added a section in my product template that will display metafield information. I would like to set the width to that of the rest of my product page, as opposed to 100% of the screen as it set to default. 

It is to my understanding there are some common shopify widths I can call but I am not sure if this is correct or how I would do so. Any tips on working with widths and columns in shopify would be appreciated. 

Below are some screens as well as the css i have used if this is helpful to understand and advise. 

/*  Product Page Specifications Styling */
.specifications {
  background: #f2f2f2;
  padding: 20px;

}

2020-01-02_1620.png2020-01-02_1622.png

1 Like

Hello Keith!

The page width is typically 1,200px but this might vary based on your theme. In my experience, there's usually a class like .page-width which applies padding/margins/max-width to keep elements consistent. Are you able to send me a link to the live page so I can take a look?

Andre Ani | Technical Support Engineer, Shogun | support@getshogun.com
Try Shogun Page Builder for FREE!

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution.
1 Like
Tourist
4 0 2

Thank you Andre-Ani. I was able to look through the scss file which is commented on well and I found all the classes used to define width along with additional styling. I got it figured out.

1 Like

That's great news - glad you were able to get it figured out! Feel free to post your solution so that others who have a similar issue can benefit :)

Andre Ani | Technical Support Engineer, Shogun | support@getshogun.com
Try Shogun Page Builder for FREE!

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution.
0 Likes