Solved

Sezzle price element widget not showing up on my website theme 'Simple'

jhanelledc
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi, All

I was wondering if any of you guys can help me. I recently changed my shopify theme to 'Simple'. Now the Sezzle price element widget doesn't show up on the product pages as it should. I followed the Sezzle widget installation instructions, not sure where I went wrong. Any ideas? 

https://charm-leaf.myshopify.com/

Accepted Solution (1)
drakedev
Shopify Partner
685 148 230

This is an accepted solution.

Did you contacted Sezzle support before when you tried to integrated Sezzle in your previous theme?

It seems, at a first sight, that they customized some Javascript for you on their end, because the query selector are wrong for the theme you are using now.

The best option it is probably to contact them for support, and explain that you changed the theme.

If my answer was helpful click Like to say thanks
If the problem is solved remember to click Accept Solution
Shopify/Shopify Plus custom development: You can hire me for simple and/or complex tasks.

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

drakedev
Shopify Partner
685 148 230

If you check you Chrome Dev console you can see that you have a Javascript error, related to Sezzle configuration.

If you changed the theme probably you need to adapt Sezzle configuration.

You can try this, but I am not 100% you it solves, without testing personally.

document.sezzleConfig =
  {
    targetXPath: '.product-single__price',
    widgetType: 'product-page',
    renderToPath: '..',
    theme: 'light',
    alignment: 'auto',
    fontFamily: 'inherit',
    color: 'inherit',
    fontSize: 17,
    fontWeight: 300,
    logoSize: 1.00,
    maxWidth: 400,
    marginTop: 0,
    marginLeft: 0,
    marginRight: 0
  }

Shopify/Shopify Plus custom development: You can hire me for simple and/or complex tasks.
jhanelledc
Tourist
3 0 0

@drakedev I tried the tip you gave but it still doesn't work 😞

drakedev
Shopify Partner
685 148 230

This is an accepted solution.

Did you contacted Sezzle support before when you tried to integrated Sezzle in your previous theme?

It seems, at a first sight, that they customized some Javascript for you on their end, because the query selector are wrong for the theme you are using now.

The best option it is probably to contact them for support, and explain that you changed the theme.

jhanelledc
Tourist
3 0 0

@drakedev yes, sounds like I have to , but thank you for your help

drakedev
Shopify Partner
685 148 230

I would like to help more, but unfortunately they have hardcoded some JS code that in any case will override everything you'll write to your config targetXPath

BlessedBeauty
Tourist
10 0 1

Can someone please help me.  I have had the impulse theme for maybe 5 months or longer.   A few days ago, my sezzle product widget stopped showing on my product pages.  Can someone please assist with helping me to get it show again. 

Thanks

www.blessedbeautyextensions.com