Sezzle widget installation for site..

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

@Visely-Team 

Thanks for your help.

The code is already positioned at the very bottom of both product.liquid and cart.liquid though. I searched for .sale-price/.money in the files and can't see where it's being overwritten

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1777 211 370

@jajuzie I have adjusted the code, give it a try. You should now see the widget.

Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1777 211 370

@ianjh try changing the script reference so it calls price-widget not initial as per docs here - https://sezzle.ladesk.com/496485-How-to-Add-the-Sezzle-Price-Element-Widget-to-Your-Product-and-Cart...

<script src="https://widget.sezzle.com/v1/javascript/price-widget?uuid=INSERT merchantID HERE"></script>

- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

@Visely-Team well spotted.

However, I made the change and it still didn't work

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1777 211 370

@ianjh definitely a conflict in configuration, attached is a screenshot of what I see being returned from Sezzle. Can you double the setup in the Sezzle admin?

Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 11.18.46.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

@Visely-Team I see it too now in my browser.

I've double checked sezzle admin and everything looks good.

I've no idea what is overriding the settings so I've logged a call with sezzle.

I did log a install call a few weeks ago and heard nothing back, so I hope they respond to this call quicker.

Thanks a lot for your help anyway.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Having difficulties getting this up on a clients store. Could you take a look?

https://coldcactusboutique.ca/products/the-butterfield-off-shoulder-top-with-bell-sleeve-and-lace-de...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1777 211 370

@Design-by-Blend your targetXPath would be:

.product-single__meta/.price-item--sale

However, there is something else preventing Sezzle from rendering. The config is being overriden and you can check it through console - document.sezzleConfig 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Visely-Team,

I hope you are doing well!

Thank you so much for offering this support to everyone here.

I have tried at least a dozen different targetXPath options that I found on this forum, but can't seem to get the widget working. I have installed the Sezzle app and added the gateway, and followed the steps to adding the Sezzle code.

Is there any way you could help me as well? Thank you very much!!

Here is my store URL: https://youthareleaders.com/products/mens-heather-dri-fit-tee. If it helps, I am using the Boundless theme.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Visely-Team!

I was able to figure it out, it was .product__price/.money. If I knew it was as simple as checking for it using Inspect, I would have tried that earlier haha.

I was wondering if there was any way you could help me with another thing concerning the widget.

I used the text-transform property to capitalize each word, and I was wondering, is it possible to have the words Or and Of not capitalized? I tried adding the below code to my product.liquid file, but it didn't seem to do anything.

$("p").text(function() {
    return $(this).text().replace(/\b(O)\b/gi, "o");
});

I imagine it may not be possible, seeing as from what I know, the only way to do it is by replacing the word or letter, but the particular wording is coming from Sezzle, so it can't be overridden.

Another thing I was thinking of, was simply modifying the JS file that loads the widget, by having the file self-hosted instead of loading it from the Sezzle file, but I feel like that may be far easier said than done.

Thank you SO much!!

0 Likes