Shifting Shop Now button down to the bottom centre

DerkinMalloy
Tourist
3 0 2

Hi, how can I shift my shop now button down to the bottom center of my slideshow? It is currently placed in the middle and I've tried different codes but to no changes. I am using Brooklyn theme! 

HardikDavra
Shopify Partner
2328 368 1003

Hello, @DerkinMalloy 

Welcome to the Shopify Community.
I read your problem and it seems that I need to analyze your website to provide the solution here.
Would you please share your website URL and if your website is password protected then also provide the password.

PageFly Landing Page Builder - #1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page.

For fast Communication: Email: parambabla.soft@gmail.com | Whatsapp
0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7368 1746 2332

@DerkinMalloy 

Please share your store URL.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7368 1746 2332

@DerkinMalloy 

Thanks to Store URL.

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->/theme.scss.liquid->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.hero__text-content { vertical-align: bottom; bottom: 60px; }

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
DerkinMalloy
Tourist
3 0 2
oh yes, it works now! Thank you!
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7368 1746 2332

@DerkinMalloy 

Welcome.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution |

0 Likes