Shipping bar positioning?

Highlighted
5 0 0
Hello.

I am using the free shipping bar by Hextom currently but when it loads it overlaps the fixed navigation on my site. Is there a way to have the navigation bar push down all content including the fixed nav? And then reposition when the shipping bar is closed?

Thanks.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
66 2 9

It depends on the theme.

Can you provide a link to your store?

Developer @ MageWorx | Explore our Shopify apps | Need theme customization or migration? Reach us at apps@mageworx.com
0 Likes
5 0 0
Currently on a password protected store. Would this not be possible through a positioning attribute?
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
66 2 9

You can try to add top padding to the bar or top margin or padding to the menu in CSS.

Developer @ MageWorx | Explore our Shopify apps | Need theme customization or migration? Reach us at apps@mageworx.com
0 Likes
5 0 0
I tried that first, but there is a delay on the shipping bar and I want it to push the fixed nav down when it appears on screen.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
66 2 9

Then, you need to ask the app's dev team about some sort of custom event on bar appear to execute a callback function where you can add margin.

0 Likes
Astronaut
876 104 194

Can you provide the password? There's no way that the forum will be able to help you otherwise. Everyone's store is different so there's not going to be a copy paste answer here.

If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes