Shogun and Variants

Highlighted
Excursionist
65 0 12

Hi,

i want to implement my visibility of variants in shogun, but shogun wants his own drop down menu.

I want it in the customized shogun type because in the existing type i need to make snippets to make all product pages looking the same.

Or is there any solution to implement mine radio button variants into all shogun pages without making all product pages each by each?

Thanks and BR

Mine looks like this with the existing template from shogun:

Bildschirmfoto 2020-09-22 um 10.00.56.png

and it looks like this if iam using the blank shogun product template which i need to change all products to this and not making 2000 pages with existing template because only there is shogun implementing my variants (see picture above)

Bildschirmfoto 2020-09-22 um 10.03.11.png

hope somebody can help

thanks and BR

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
21 1 8

Hi, 
Shogun have Pre defined styles so we can't modify them. But we can do we have ability to add custom class via Shogun app under the Styles --> Custom CSS 

Screenshot 2020-09-22 at 5.47.18 PM.png 

Once we added the class so now we can apply Custom CSS, JS to that particular elements. 
We may have to use some !important to override the default styling but we can do this. 

or you can go to Advanced and create custom element to insert into the page. you can create snippet and then include it into shogun page. 
I hope this would help  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
65 0 12

@miniscript  thanks for your answer, but i did not get it... sorry 

which things do i have to fill into the css unit?

Thanks and BR

0 Likes
Excursionist
21 1 8

@FranziRak  - You need to modify the dropdown styles with CSS. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
65 0 12

@miniscript ok, but i dont know the code or should i implement the code from shopify into shogun?

0 Likes