Shop reviews on one page

Highlighted
3 0 0

Is there a way to have a shop review page, rather than just product reviews?

The Product Review app doesn't quite work for our shop, since we sell vintage products. Once they sell, they are sold out, so it doesn't make sense to have reviews for individual products. I'm looking for a way to have reviews similar to Etsy or eBay, that would show what the person bought, but would be display all together. 

Is there a way I could tweak the Product Review code to appear on a page (like make a new page template and put the snippet there?). I'm fairly new to Shopify, so I please excuse me if I'm way off! I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty :)

There must be other vintage sellers in the same situation; I just can't seem to find any related questions!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
654 45 142

Any good reviews app should have this. Judge.me is the one I use and like, here's why + some automated features I set up with it: https://speedboostr.com/best-reviews-app-for-shopify

You'll get additional features to help you get more reviews, social proof, sales. Well worth it.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app).
Creator of Order Automator (app that auto tags + fulfills orders, send emails).
Creator of Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (free performance analysis tool).
I also build custom apps and automated solutions.
Enjoy the adventure!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @newwavepool ,

Yes, reviews are extremely important because they help boost customer loyalty towards a brand. Also, shoppers are most likely to be looking for signs of trust and credibility in reviews when purchasing online. Great reviews can be used as testimonials on the website as well.

There are 3 ways you can collect customer reviews:

01) You own website: You can use your own website to collect the reviews , you can add write a review section on product page.This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product on your website and display it with the aggregate rating.

02)Third-party review sites: Reviews can be collected either third-party review sites so that customer can give reviews to your business based on a their experience with the organization or their services.

03) Social media platforms: Businesses can use their social media platforms or social presence to encourage online review on social platforms.

I hope you like my feedback!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

hi there!

I'm looking for the same thing.  One page that customers can easily find (that I can direct them to) where they can leave a review.

Did you manage to find a solution?

0 Likes