Shopify Dev Club

Solved
Jacob_Killian
Excursionist
36 3 15

I had an idea spring from this message.

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Ecommerce-Jobs/Shopify-Tutor-for-a-beginner-Partner/m-p/1144...

The idea is a Shopify Dev club for theme and app developers for people to share knowledge, experience, wisdom, etc. in a live video conference room.  I can host up to 50 people with room for breakout groups.  There's screen sharing, text chat, video.  I figure we all benefit from an active dev community, and thought I could do my small bit to help.

I have one person interested so far.  Anyone else?

khilan
Trailblazer
176 11 22

hey @Jacob_Killian 

my account id :khilan.mendapara1995@gmail.com

my contact id skype:- khilan mendapara

thank you

khilan

Shopify Expert | Skype: khilan.mendapara
- Like and Mark as an Accepted Solution if reply helpful
- Feel free to contact me on khilan.mendapara1995@gmail.com regarding any help
Jacob_Killian
Excursionist
36 3 15

This is an accepted solution.

Meeting most Thursdays (every Thursday if there's enough interest) starting around 2pm GMT-5 and going as long as there's interest.

https://whereby.com/newstudio.

Video/screen/chrome tab sharing.  Breakout sessions and space for 50 in each room, with more rooms available so come one come all.  If we get enough interest, we'll start each session with a presenter from the group who can either pose questions or teach something they've learned recently/a long time ago, etc.

Bring your questions, ideas, etc.  Free.  No solicitations during club meetings << enforced.

Starting this Thursday.

0 Likes
Ninthony
Shopify Partner
1790 258 699

Sounds interesting, I'd be happy to come but unfortunately we're in pretty different time zones. I'll just be starting work at 9:00 AM CDT. Wont be home till around 10:30 PM your time.

If my solution helped you, please like and accept as solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
Jacob_Killian
Excursionist
36 3 15

I can open the office another day/time if you want to lead meetings in your time zone.

0 Likes