Shopify Guru - App Expert (Dallas Texas Only)

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, 

I am looking to hire a consultant to come to my office/warehouse, to help me implement the "correct" set up for bundle stacks on my website. 

I am having a difficult time finding someone who can set up the correct app that tracks my inventory from "bundle stack" sales on my website. 

I am a sports nutrition company that has multiple flavors of a specific item.... the issue i am having is when customer orders various items on a bundle stack, its not pulling the inventory of the single item.... 

Example: I have a product called VASOBLITZ (FRUIT PUNCH) 

- single inventory on VASOBLITZ - FRUIT PUNCH = 100 units in stock 

When someone orders 1 bottle of VASOBLITZ (FRUIT PUNCH) -- it subtracts 1 bottle of FP from the inventory..... However, when someone orders a FRUIT PUNCH from the bundle stack.. its not pulling the inventory from the single item... So i cant tell how much units i have in stock at a specific time... 

I need a DALLAS consultant to come to my office and set up the proper app/system with myself and my warehouse manager, so we can see the process and make sure the app is pulling correctly... 

I will pay a hourly rate for your time -- I am located my Dallas Love Field airport - 

Please contact me via EMAIL: matt.coleman@buildfastfomula.com ---- 

Please only contact me, if you are able to do a in-person consulting 

Thank you - Matt Coleman (CEO) 

0 Likes