Shopify Speed Optimization — Step-by-Step Guide

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
17 0 4

Hey,

I'm Jr Shopify Theme Developer and a lot of Shopify Store owners has a problem of loading speed and which affect the user experience on your store and also the conversion rate 

There’re many ways to improve your shopify loading speed like:

• Remove render Blocking by making javascript load asynchronous (in the background)
  • Remove unnecessary shopify apps
  • Preload web font
  • Preload js and css to reduce the loading time
  • Combine all js in one file and also for css to reduce the number of requests
  • Load only visible images by implementing lazy loading technique

You can make all this technique in your shopify store and it's will load much faster by following the step mentioned in this guide

Shopify Speed Optimization — Step-by-Step Guide - Medium

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
455 80 103
Non technical person can't implement those kind of changes in theme and will damage the more, who this article for ? For developers ? They already know how to make speed optimization and the themes are different and each theme requires unique approach. This is not step by step guide, this is a just some collection of different optimization for different themes.
Author: Hovhannes Sargsyan (aka sarhov).
An individual web developer focused on Shopify development.
Need more help? Feel free to send me a direct message or drop an email shopify@sarhov.com

Email: shopify@sarhov.com
Messenger: @sarhov
Telegram: @sarhov
2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
17 0 4

Thank you for your feedback. I totally agree with you but some technique is easy to implement for the non-technical person and All ways can be implemented on any theme but some theme has a different structure and I think developers need to understand the technique and they can implement them on any theme  but I don't recommend for  a non-technical person implement them 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
16 0 1

...I personally found some of these helpful, Sarhov.

Thank you for sharing!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
17 0 4

Thank you so much for your feedback :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
107 9 17

Thank you for sharing. Non-technical people should still rely on experts, that's what we are here for. 

Want to customize or make changes to a theme? Hire me.
If my answer was helpful please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: oscar@sobefy.com
2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
17 0 4

Thank you so much for your feedback. Definitely,   Non-technical people need experts to implements some techniques mentioned in the guide 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

Hello there. Terrific! You really like a lot of help. I'm grateful for your very descriptive direction over what you wrote here and the link you provided. In fact, Shopify should have been able to solve these problems from the beginning. Big cheers!

www.dededus.net

TURKEY

1 Like
2 0 0

Hello , Can I have your email ? I need your assistant

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2
gozyurtlu@gmail.com
0 Likes