Shopify Theme Business for Sale!

2 0 0

I'm a Shopify YouTuber with over 50,000 subscribers, and 15,000 email + messenger subscribers.

I am looking to sell my existing Shopify theme business because I simply do not have the time or desire to make this project a success. 

It's based off one of the leading existing Shopify themes in the market right now. 

Google Page Speed Insights: (Desktop 95/100, Mobile 70/100) 

Development costs: $6,500

Email list: 10,500

Revenue to date: $950 (with no promotion)

It comes with over 20 apps installed to help boost sales, save users app costs, and not slow down the site with 3rd party apps. 

In addition, it comes equipped with a unique, automated API license key generator so that the theme cannot be pirated or illegally shared in any way shape or form. 

I have not promoted this theme at all, apart from featuring it very briefly in one of my free mini-courses, all sales have come from that along with word of mouth. 

Once we've reached a buying agreement and signed legal documents, I'll provide direct access to all the designers and developers that built the theme, so that you can use them to further develop the theme or for your own projects. 

Base asking price: $5,000

As previously mentioned, I have a big following of a highly targeted loyal Shopify audience, so I can help to promote this theme to skyrocket your launch. I just need someone to take this off my hands who's going to dedicate some time and passion into this project to turn this into the best theme in the marketplace. 

Message me if interested for more details. 

0 Likes