Shopify Theme, Product Page with wide description

Solved
Tourist
5 0 0

Hello,

My name is Bastian and i want to start a Dropshipping business. I am currently searching for a theme. The following picture shows the Product Page (how it should look like).

photo_2019-11-15_23-11-05.jpghow it should look like--> The page www.radbag.de changed the Thema and now the got a different one.

I wonder if anyone of you know a theme (would be great if it is free to use) where a wide description the Product Page is.

Thank you for your Answers and Time,

Lg Bastian

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
254 20 42

Hello, Bastian! 

My name is Ren from the Shopify support team. Congratulations on starting your drop shipping business! This is an exciting time with lots to learn. How are you feeling about the process? What products are you hoping to curate and sell? Did you know Shopify has a free online course resource called Shopify Academy that have lessons on everything from store design to marketing? You may be interested in the course called Dropshipping 101 - check it out! 

As for your theme question, I did a search and came up with 6 possibilities to consider that are optimized for large product descriptions. Be sure to click the "test" button to see how the individual themes work and feel to help you make your decision. 

Simple - free theme
Pipeline - minimalist style
Flow - product focused

Empire - optimized for large catalogs
Pacific - modular style 

Warehouse - optimized for promoting large catalogs

Let me know how you feel about those options! I'm happy to answer any questions as you embark on your drop shipping business journey.

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Tourist
5 0 0

Thank you, that helped me a lot.

I think i should consider to get the Warehouse theme.

LG Bastian

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
254 20 42

Hi, Bastian.

Warehouse is a really great choice! It gives you the ability to fit a lot of information but still maintains a very clean and easy to follow look. Do keep in mind that Warehouse is a third party theme so if you require any customizations or need a hand, then you'll want to seek support from the theme developer -Maestrooo. Though Shopify support can still help by getting you connected to the developer if need be. 

If you have any questions about getting your store set-up, or on any of the resources above just let us know! 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes