Shopify Theme/html issues

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 1 0

Hello, I have a few issues on my shopify site.

1. The theme I have installed has a 'recently viewed products' section. Although the rest of my store is shown in £ (GBP) the 'recently viewed products' section is displayed in $ (USD). How do I change this to £ (GBP) ?

2. Similarly, If i display a coupon code on my website (also using the same theme) the data is displayed in american format i.e. 07/03/2020 as oppose to the UK standard 03/07/2020. How do I change this to the UK standard date format?

3. Lastly, I would like to add a section under the product page which says 'People who bought this also bought...' and tag products relevant to that on the page to try and upsell additional products. Is the a guide on doing this or can anyone advise?

I would really appreciate it if anyone could share any knowledge on the above issues.

Thank you,

Theo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
144 13 32

Hi @Theoclarke 

Is the theme you installed a free Shopify theme or did you purchase it from a developer on the theme store?

If purchased, I would recommend reaching out to the theme developer to ask about these tweaks.

If its a free Shopify theme, please post which theme, as each one has different settings in different places that affect these items.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @MelsMojoBob 

I contacted the developer of the theme and they were able to offer a solution. Thank you

0 Likes