Shopify Theme

arnika
1 0 0

1.All the Shopify themes are acceptable for the Shopify store.?

2.If I buy a PRESTIGE theme it could be supported for my Shopify Store?

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2822 176 474

Dear @arnika 

All Shopify themes support Shopify store.

What is your store URL?

0 Likes
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1391 92 190

Hi there @arnika!

Don here from Shopify.

Thanks for taking the time to share your query with us here in the Community.

Any theme you download for your own Shopify store from our theme store would be compatible for use with your Shopify store.

How you would get support for your theme would depend on if this is a free Shopify theme or a paid, third-party theme.

In this example, the Prestige theme is a paid, third-party theme created and supported by its developers Maestrooo themes.

You can see on each theme store page who a theme is created and supported by as well as see links to their documentation or support pages like so:

_21-06-gnt5p-5suc6

So in your case, the Prestige theme being a paid, third-party theme it would be supported by its developers Maestrooo rather than by us here at Shopify ourselves.

I'd advise you to check out the support offered by a given developer in terms of what they can and cannot provide support for before committing to purchasing a theme.

There's more info here on our help site on how adding, previewing, and purchasing themes would work for your store.

Are you starting out on a new business venture or looking to expand on an existing one?

Let me know if you have any other questions about any aspect of using Shopify at all!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes