Shopify Theme

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello,

Been looking all over for a theme that upon first sight I will fall in love with, fact of the matter I just cannot find one. Any thoughts on what theme to pick or a custom service that is affordable and not in the $1000's!

Forgot to mention, will be selling watches.

Kind regards,

Jamie J M

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
115 0 12

Hi Jamie!

I hear where you're coming from, it can definitely be a little tricky deciding on what theme to pick.

I would definitely recommend checking out the free themes right here first. The great thing about these themes is that they were developed by Shopify.

Shopify themes come with 60 minutes of complimentary design time if there's anything small you want to change about the theme. Keep in mind that this is only for small design requests.

If you are looking at possibly getting a paid theme, they can be seen here.

Paid themes sometimes have a more specific design or functionality if you're looking for something particular. Something good to know when it comes to paid themes, is that you only pay for them once they are published. You can install them and completely design them before paying anything. You only pay once you publish the theme to represent your storefront.

I would recommend grabbing 7 or 8 themes and just trying them out to see which you like best. Sometimes trying them out helps you see exactly how they work and what functions they can do.

Hope this helps!

Matt

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
137 0 1

Hi Jamie, 

I'm expert Shopify developer & would love to assist you for this.

If you are still looking for the same and interested to discuss, please let me know your thoughts.
E - anjani@softgrid.in

Thanks & Regards,
Anjani 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

HI! I'm trying to redeem 60 min of support how can I do this please

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Same how do I redeem the free 60 minutes? 

0 Likes