Shopify Venture Theme - are there page templates?

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi,

I'm new to shopify so apologies if this is redundant. I have implemented the free Shopify Venture theme and have been using it successfully to showcase my products. Is there any "About Page" template that I can import into my theme that I can then customize? Or do I need to make it from scratch? I want to add a few more non-product pages to my shop, but adding a new page through the theme just gives me a text box to write things in. It is very plain and looks dull. I would prefer to not hand-code everything to make it look nice since it's so time consuming. Any advice on how to import a nice page template into the theme? Hopefully it's possible.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
638 105 143

Hello @bitbanggaming, you can make any kind of pages like beautiful about us page. But you have to learn html and css. Beacuse these languages are used to design web pages. otherwise hire someone who know these languages and design pages.

If it is useful mark as like and accept solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
579 69 93

This is an accepted solution.

@bitbanggaming ,

Welcome to the shopify community, in case you do not want to create something from scratch, you may look for some page builder app on Shopify, for example

PageFly is one such app. ( I am not affiliated to PageFly its just a pointer and there are other apps as well)

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution

1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you. I was looking for an alternative to hand coding entire pages with html/css. I can do it, as I'm familiar with those languages, but it's time consuming. There are so many premade templates nowadays I see it as a waste of time to hand code something from scratch. I will check out the Shopify apps to see if that helps! Thanks!

0 Likes