Shortening Height of Header, Making it Fixed/Sticky on Supply Theme and Other Stuff

8 0 0

Hi,

Several things I need help with on my Supply theme, I'd like to:

1. Make the header shorter in height, while maintaining the logo's evenly spaced position between the bottom and top

2. Make the search bar and cart bar in the header shorter in height as well

3. Have the header fixed/stationary while scrolling, but maintaining the slideshow banners' position BELOW the header, and not the slideshow banners being partially covered up by the header (pushed down, with no white space if you will)

4. Make the menu bar on desktop shorter in height while centering the menu items (home, about us, etc) 

5. Make a banner/image on a page stretch the entire width of the screen

6. Have the description on the product page BELOW the product images, add to cart button, shipping info, star rating info, etc

7. Make the 'compared to' price a significantly lighter gray (yet legible) color than the black sale price 

Any help with this would be very much appreciated! Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
3695 820 1026

@JaySway 

It would need customization and time to implement these features, Unfortunately, there is no quick solution otherwise I will be happy to help you.

I would suggest hiring a Shopify expert to assist you OR feel free to contact me.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on store ? Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Do you want drag-and-drop Advanced Shopify Page Builder to customize your pages? check here PageFly App
This will help you grow conversion rate and sales for your e-Commerce business.
0 Likes
8 0 0

Hi @dmwwebartisan ,

Thank you for your response. I guess the most important thing for me right now is to address the fixed/sticky header issue. 

I'll reach out!

0 Likes