Show Vendor

Highlighted
1 0 1

It seems the only theme that allows this now is one I don't really care for...

I'm tryinfg to use Supply theme and it won't show vendor (it's how my customers know which video game system the game for sale works on, because pictures don't always load properly yet).

I've searched around but all the discussions seem to be closed and out of date.

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
100 0 17

Hey there Ron!

Cynthia here, a Guru with Shopify :).

Where exactly are you looking to display the Vendor name on your store?

If you want to show it on your product pages - head to your theme customizer and visit a product page so you can bring up the editing options for products in the menu on the left.

In that menu, you can check on/off the option to show Vendors on your product page:

This will make the Vendor name show up in between your product title & price on every product page.

Did you want to display it anywhere else? If so, let me know!

Cynn | Guru @ Shopify

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Cynn Im put the vendor in the product pages, but I need that vendors appeal in all my products before my customer click to go to a specific product.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 2

Hi Cynthia!

Thank you for the screen shot. I feel that maybe I am doing something wrong though, becuase I do not get all those check box options. I would like the product vendor to show on every product so that we do not need to include it in the item title.

Any suggestions on what I may be doing wrong here?

Thank you!
Cassie

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 2

I did find where to add this option to the actual product page, but how can we have the vendor displayed when viewing multiple products in a collection, or on the collections stream on the homepage? There does not seem to be a check box for either of those.

In order to remove the brand name from our title, we would need to have the vendor show on all pages when looking through our products. Is this possible?

Thanks!
Cassie

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
11 0 1

One of the worst answers I've seen. It's totally unclear how to get to the what ur talknig about. How does one get to what you show in the screenshot?

Highlighted
Excursionist
26 0 7

Go to Themes > Customize Theme open any Product page, on the left panel you can see "Product" click on it, then edit what shows on the Product page.

I would like to see Vendors on Homepage for Supply theme under featured collection, and allow it to be clickable. If anyonce found a solution for this, please share

Thanks

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Cynthia,

we are using Supply theme too, but we would to show product vendor on the collection page, under the pictures, between the name and the price.

Could you help us to know how add it?

thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Cynthia, 

As with others I am wanting to be able to show the vendor between the title and price in collections etc so clients can see without having to click on the image. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, 

I am also trying to determine how to show the vendor name under product tile in collection searches. 

Thank you,

Tera 

0 Likes