Show different order delivery time based on SKU

3 0 0

Good day,

We are a fashion ecommerce store. We have around 1000 clothing designs. We source our products from various manufacturers/wholesalers which all deliver our purchase orders to our address. After they deliver the combined parcel to us we ship it to the customers since they don't drop ship. Now all these suppliers have different delivery times to deliver the parcels to us, ranging from 2 to 7 days. Also around 20% of the SKUs are stocked with us which can be shipped to the buyer in 24 hours as we don't have to wait for the product to come to us from wholesaler.

As a fashion ecommerce one of the important things for us for stable business is to clear out the stock which is with us on priority before they get old and dead. It also saves our working capital for more purchase from wholesalers. So we must show those products with highlight under "Ships in 24 hours" section to boost the in stock sales for those customers who often do hurried shopping or want the product for some upcoming occassion.

So for example if a black colored dress has three sizes S,M,L but we have S,M in stock and L must be bought from our wholesaler to fulfill.

Questions:
How can I show only those SKUs in 24 hours Collection which are in stock with us ?
How can I create a filter in the refiners so that customer can filter only products with 24 hours shipping ?
If a customer selects S size in Black color on the product page of a dress. How can I show them that this particular product is available for 24 hours shipping and this  is available in regular handling time.

Thanks for your time. Much appreciated.

0 Likes
1 0 0
??? Anything come of this?
0 Likes
3 0 0

Hey,

I think you would need to install a third-party shipping app from shopify app store. Or you could set up multiple locations in you Shopify Admin, then make different shipping rules for different locations. However, this method would requires you to track the inventory for each location and you would need to make a complicated shipping rules.

0 Likes