Show how many people have an item in their cart - Product Page

Highlighted
4 0 0

I'd like to add text on the product page that says how many people currently have a product in their cart

For example "5 people have this item in their cart"

Is this possible on shopify?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
508 76 97

Hello, @Clare_F 

It can be done by doing some code customization. please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
2756 476 618

Hi @Clare_F 

If you want to show hoe many people have this item in cart then you have to manage custom code. like you have to get cart object on product page and make loop of cart item, then you can just match product handle  or title with current product page and calculate total product in cart so you can show on page.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
167 36 39

Hey @Clare_F,

Dani here from Shopify. Thanks for writing in!

As @Jasoliya and @KetanKumar have already mentioned, this can be done with custom coding. You can also achieve this using an app, I've found a few that would work for you on our app store:

What kind of products are you selling in your store? What platform have you found to be best for driving traffic to your site? I'd love to hear more about your successes and any advice you have for the rest of our community!

If you haven't already, definitely check out our free courses available on Shopify Academy. They're all taught by leading industry experts to help you break through any barriers to your business.

Let me know if you have any further questions! I'd be happy to continue helping you.

All the best,

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes