Show personalization to customer in cart / during checkout (Printful integration)

1 0 0

Hello everyone,

I am offering personalized posters in my shop, using the Printful integration.

When a customer has personalized a poster, he does not see the text he added during checkout but only a customisation ID that is relevant for Printful (find screenshot attached).

Customers keep sending us e-mails asking if the personalization process worked as they cannot see what they personalized.

Is there any chance (with an app, code etc.) I can show the customer during checkout / in his shopping cart the text he has personalized instead of the customisation ID (or both)?

Best

Hannah

Bildschirmfoto 2020-01-11 um 09.53.19.png

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
433 83 93

Hello Hannah,

A/to screen-shot, I think your already using app to personalized a poster and when it added to cart app sent  customized id to cart in place of text. which I think is right. And if I'm right you can use another (hidden) field  in product page which store your customized text and display under customized id in cart page. And to achieve this you have to write some js code and use custom  field in product page. 
More about custom field : https://help.shopify.com/en/themes/customization/products/features/get-customization-information-for...

For better answer always share store url

Thanks

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
My Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
If you are happy and want to donate small Click here (Its my paypal)
0 Likes