15 0 1

Show price between prices. Example: $5 - $10 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1280 169 402

You can use the product object to show the min and max price on a product:

{{ product.price_min }} - {{ product.price_max }}
If my solution helped you, please like and accept as solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 1

Thanks but where do I ad this line?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1280 169 402

Where are you trying to add it? 

It really depends on your theme. If you're trying to add it to the product page, typically there is a section called "product-template.liquid". If you're trying to replace existing prices, you'll need to locate their code which can sometimes be confusing as there may be a different snippet housing the price code, or it may be inside some conditional statement. If you don't know your way around Shopify code it can be a hassle. Are you using a free theme?

If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 1

We using Supply

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 1

Hi, im not a programmer So it is not easy for me to add these lines but i have done some in the past. It would be good if you can point me to the place where i have to add this line. Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1280 169 402

You haven't really said where you want it added, is it on the product page?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 1

Yes but where do people use it otherwise?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 1

any feedback on this perphaps?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1280 169 402

You may want to display the range of prices on the collection page or you may have wanted to put it in one of your sections on the home page.

0 Likes