Show product as in stock (or quantity in stock) in Prestige Theme?

RobbieSteeda
Tourist
6 0 7

Our shop is based on the Prestige them, and we generally try and keep all our mainstay products in stock.

However unless the stock number gets very LOW it wont display, and if stock sells out it also doesn't show as we still sell even when not in stock as we constantly get re-supply from our US HQ.

Therefore the customer doesn't know how many items are in stock or if its in stock or not? 

Having items in stock is a big selling point for us as it means customer can have next day delivery.

Any suggestions how we can change the theme so it ALWAYS show quantity in stock not just when the amount is low?

Ideally it would just show "IN STOCK" and not a number unless the number got very low, but either way is good, as I dont like the fact that currently in stock / not in stock display exactly the same currently

I

0 Likes
braga
Tourist
4 0 2

Any luck with this? 

RobbieSteeda
Tourist
6 0 7

Hi Braga,

Yes we found we could get the settings to display the number in stock regardless of how many there were, and then had to tweak things a little so it also displayed 0 in stock as well

0 Likes
Festives-Studio
2 0 0

Hello,

I would be interested to know how you managed to show me the stock of 0 on the theme prestige. Is it possible to share this information with me?

0 Likes