Show "Price" instead of "Sold Out" beneath product name if not stock.

Solved
Thordt
Tourist
9 1 2

Hi there,

I`m using the Cascade Theme. I want to show the "price" instead of "sold out" notification under the product name if the product is out of stock. I'm not talking about the tag on the product picture. See the "sold out" notification right under "The Beat T-Shirt" on the picture below. There it should display the price.

Thanks for your help in advance. 

Best, Thordt  

Thordt_0-1609209996389.png

0 Likes
r8r
Shopify Expert
1487 162 489

Hi,

what you’re asking is, that for sold out products, the actual price should be displayed under the product name, correct?

Mario

Mario Rader [he] ★ If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission. ★ Studio Mitte
• Meine Antwort war hilfreich? Hinterlass bitte ein Like.
• Meine Antwort hat Dein Problem behoben? Bitte akzeptiere sie als Lösung.
• Ich hab dir etwas erspart? Ich freue ich mich immer über eine kleine Aufmerksamkeit
• Ja, ich biete Shopify-Services & -Entwicklung und freue mich von Dir zu hören!
• Bitte teile einen Link zu der Seite, deren Problem Du in deinem Beitrag beschreibst!

• Yes, I provide Shopify-services & -development. Feel free to get in touch!
• Please share a link to the site, which you refer to in your problem description. This incredibly increases the chances of you receiving a useful answer!
• My answer was useful? Please leave a Like.
• My answer solved your issue? Please accept it as the solution.
• I saved you time or money? I'm always happy to receive a little thank you.
0 Likes
Thordt
Tourist
9 1 2

Hi Mario,

thanks for picking this up so quickly. Yes, that is correct. The price should be displayed.

Best, Thordt 

0 Likes
suyash1
Shopify Partner
3013 329 504

@Thordt - this will need coding edits in your theme files, I can do it, can you please add me to staff, you can use the email given below.

You are welcome to contact me, my email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com
Free Shopify solutions/tutorials on youtube
#1 page builder app on Shopify - for FREE! PageFly
0 Likes
r8r
Shopify Expert
1487 162 489

@suyash1 You should send a Developer request, not have the merchant add you to the staff. 

Mario Rader [he] ★ If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission. ★ Studio Mitte
• Ich hab dir etwas erspart? Ich freue ich mich immer über eine kleine Aufmerksamkeit
• Ja, ich biete Shopify-Services & -Entwicklung und freue mich von Dir zu hören!
• Bitte teile einen Link zu der Seite, deren Problem Du in deinem Beitrag beschreibst!

• Please share a link to the site, which you refer to in your problem description. This incredibly increases the chances of you receiving a useful answer!
0 Likes
suyash1
Shopify Partner
3013 329 504

@r8r - Thank you for the suggestion, I can send request if merchant is willing to allow.

0 Likes
Thordt
Tourist
9 1 2

Thanks!

The URL is www.theworkshopberlin.com

Best 

Thordt

0 Likes
suyash1
Shopify Partner
3013 329 504

@Thordt - it has password, also since we need to edit code only url will not be enough.

0 Likes
r8r
Shopify Expert
1487 162 489

This is an accepted solution.

Code is fixed. The "Sold Out" if-block needed to be removed at the correct place in the liquid code.

Mario

0 Likes
notaregularkid
1 0 0

Hey I want to do a similar thing on my store but in reverse. Instead of showing the price I want my sold out products to say 'SOLD OUT' underneath the product image on the collection grid. Can you help me please

0 Likes