Showing Number of Variants under products in collection page

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 3

Hello!
I am in the midst of editing my Shopify Prestiege theme to be published later today. I'm having a hard time getting the swatch colors to work on the collection pages. On some products there's only one option, so those are fine as they are. However, some products have up to 9-10 variants (colors) available. Is there a way to display that under the product on the collection page? For example, it would show the main photo and then under it would say "6 colors available" or that sort of thing?

I'm not good at coding, but if given a chunk of code I could figure out how to make it work as long as I know where to put in within my theme

Thank you in advance!

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9452 1191 3320

@singh12 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 3
Here’s the url!
Thank you!!

https://plasticfreepursuit.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9452 1191 3320

@singh12 

It can be done by doing some code customization. please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes