Showing discount on product page on VENTURE theme

2 0 0

So I have automatic discount that shows the discount at checkout, but I want it to show on the product pages also.

I have read a few tutorials on this but need help specifically for the VENTURE theme.

I understand I need to add the below code, but struggling to know exactly where to add it:

{% if product.compare_at_price_max > product.price %}You save {{ product.compare_at_price_max | minus: product.price | times: 100.0 | divided_by: product.compare_at_price_max | money_without_currency | times: 100 | remove: '.0'}}%{% endif %}

In my liquid theme files I have the below files that probably relate:

product code

product-card.liquid 

product-unit-price.liquid

I am looking for the {{ product. price }} and its not in the product page or others, I can't find it anywhere. I am guessing I need to add this code to the product-unit-price.liquid code below but exactly where should I add this please?

<!-- /snippets/product-unit-price.liquid -->

{% comment %}
The product unit price snippet is passed a liquid object used in this file
as "product_variant". The object contains the unit price and unit price measurements.
{% endcomment %}

<span class="product-unit-price{% if wrapper_class != blank %} {{ wrapper_class }}{% endif %}{% unless product_variant.unit_price_measurement %} hide{% endunless %}" data-unit-price-container>
{%- capture unit_price_separator -%}
<span aria-hidden="true">/</span><span class="visually-hidden">{{ 'general.accessibility.unit_price_separator' | t }}</span>
{%- endcapture -%}

{%- capture unit_price_base_unit -%}
<span data-unit-price-base-unit>
{%- if product_variant.unit_price_measurement.reference_value != 1 -%}
{{- product_variant.unit_price_measurement.reference_value -}}
{%- endif -%}
{{ product_variant.unit_price_measurement.reference_unit }}
</span>
{%- endcapture -%}
<span class="visually-hidden">{{ 'products.product.unit_price_label' | t }}</span>
<span data-unit-price>{{ product_variant.unit_price | money }}</span>
{{- unit_price_separator -}}{{- unit_price_base_unit -}}
</span>

Thank you in advance

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
16 0 1

Hey Hammertime,

A simple way to showcase discounts (without any code) on your product page is through product labels by ModeMagic! Let me show you how:

First, create a label of your choice (or find one among the huge library of labels we have in store) 

Peebee_2-1606392064796.png

You can then apply it easily to the product from your catalog:

Peebee_3-1606392224795.png

If this is what you need, you can install the app from Shopify App Store or click the link - <Here> 

If you face any issues, reply right back & I'll be glad to help! 

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Offering free store consultation for increased sales and conversions
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
2 0 0

Thank you but this doesn't solve the issue we are trying to reslove.

Can anyone help please?

0 Likes