Showing more variant images?

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hey, Ive run into a problem that I cant fix.

Below my product image it only displays 3 pictures of the variants and you have to scroll every time you view the 3. Is there any way to display more images below the main product on the product page - say 10 images?

Ideally id like a gallery where a bunch of the products are displayed below the variant being shown and the name of the variant show up when you click on that variant photo. I have the ability to click on a photo and it will go to the name of the variant, but after installing apps I was able to get a scrollable gallery but when clicking on the photo it would not go to the name of the variant

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

image (1).jpg

Here is what I am talking about - used another page as an example. It shows 3 images beside/below the product image but id like to show more

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

bump

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

anyone?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

i have a different problem ,i dont wanna show all images i want a slider thing at the bottom where people can see small dots of how many pics left ,

so basically they will find out only by scrolling left ,i dont wanna display product images down side of the main image 

anyone??

0 Likes