Showing new blog posts at footer

Highlighted
1 0 0

HI,

I'm using the Shopify Minimal theme, which shows a new blog post at the footer. Currently, it shows only 1 blog post, with the image, headline and an excerpt. 

I would like to show the latest 3 blog posts at once, ideally only with the headline and image to draw attention. Is there any way to do so?

I managed to make my way to Edit HTML/CSS -> Sections -> footer.liquid, but the code looks complicated and I am hesitant to make changes without knowing what it will do. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
269 1 25

Hi, there!

Stephanie here from Shopify.

Good news! You can accomplish most of this without code :) Head to the 'footer' section within the theme editor and select 'add section'. You can continue adding more blog sections to the footer this way! 

Here's a screenshot for reference: https://screenshot.click/03-55-xsqxg-yvsj1.jpg

In order to hide the excerpt, this would require a code customization. Where you're using a Shopify Supported theme, you do have access to 60 minutes of design time! Feel free to reach out to our support to see if our theme support team can assist with the customization. :)

Hope this helps!

Stephanie | Shopify Support
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

News is not an option to add in my footer. How do I get it there? 

0 Likes