Shows collapsible button, which shouldn't be showing on product page

NewUser4
2 0 1

Hi 

I am using the debut theme, and added have recently added some code for accordion notes on the products page.

Now on the product page, I have this icon appear (see image), any ideas on what I have done wrong.

Error sign.jpeg

Code I have used is below

<p style="white-space: pre-wrap;" class="">This sophisticated blouse has a fine pleating detail around the collar, and button fastening on the shoulder. The voluminous sleeves are gathered on the shoulders and near the cuffs. The cuffs are detailed with a shell button fastening. The luxurious silk blouse feels soft and gentle against the skin will add sophistication when paired with a pair of smart trousers. Styled here with<a title="Black trousers with side panel detail" href="/products/denebola" target="_blank"> black trousers with side panel detail</a> and <a title="Grey trousers with black contrast welt effect pocket detail" href="/products/pegasi" target="_blank">grey trousers with welt pocket detail</a>.</p>

<p style="white-space: pre-wrap;" class="">A look perfectly suited for the best bars around.</p>

<h1 style="white-space: pre-wrap;">Style notes</h1>

<p class="">Unlined</p>

<p class="">Made in Great Britain</p>

<h1>Size and fit</h1>

<p class="">Studio model is wearing a size 8. Bust 84cm, Waist 62cm, Hips 89cm, Height 172cm</p>

<p class="">Sleeve length 64cm</p>

<h1>Fabric composition and care</h1>

<p class="">100% silk</p>

<p class="">Dry clean</p>

<h1>Delivery</h1>

<p class="">To underpin our sustainability policy we reduce waste by producing apparel in small quantities.</p>

<p class="">This means we will only make your garment when you place your order.</p>

<p class="">As items are made when you place an order please allow 10 working days for delivery (this may be extended because due to Covid-19 safety measures).</p>

<h1>Questions</h1>

<p><meta charset="utf-8"><span>We are on hand to answer any questions you may have please contact us by chat  </span></p>

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14204 1654 5113

@NewUser4 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
NewUser4
2 0 1

Hi Ketan,

Thank you. 

The site isn't live yet, so not sure how to give you access?  

Kind regards

Ami

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14204 1654 5113

@NewUser4 

no, rush 

can you please share store preview url is fine

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes