Showtime theme issues - Logo Issues and Menu Issues

Highlighted

Hi, I am having a few issues with the showtime theme. I have selected my logo and this sits in the header, but for some reason on the mobile view this sits in the mobile navigation section. As the logo is white, it is then no longer visible on the mobile view. If I change the background of the mobile menu to the same blue as in the header, the logo is visible but then the links on the menu are not as the blue is the same colour as the primary theme colour. Its driving me mad! Is there a way to either change the text colour of the mobile menu (from primary theme colour to white or yellow) or to display a different logo on the mobile version of the website?desktop view.jpg

mobile view.jpg

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4772 704 1505

@SpareAndSquare 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @KetanKumar  the url is www.spareandsquare.com the password to enter is karl1234. 

Thank you 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4772 704 1505

@SpareAndSquare 

Thanks for URL

can you please upload mobile logo different color because your desktop logo white

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted

@KetanKumar 

I have some other varants of the logo below:Logo-transparent-3d-web-header

Web-Header

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4772 704 1505

@SpareAndSquare 

yes, please upload anyone look much better for mobile.

0 Likes
Highlighted

@KetanKumar  Thanks for your reply. The theme does not give us the option to have a logo for mobile and one for standard unfortunately this is the issue we are facing. By default the theme displays the logo on th header section on desktop, but the logo then appears under the mobile menu section when viewing on mobile devices. Its a limitation with the theme which is a shame for a premium theme. I was hoping there would be a eork around to display a different logo depending on the device thats being used to view the website. Or, if not, a way to change the text colour of the mobile menu, which currently uses the theme default primary colour, without changing the colour of the menu on the desktop version of the site. I hope this makes sense and if you can offer any advice or if anyone can it would be hugely appreciated. Thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4772 704 1505

Hello, @SpareAndSquare 

It can be done by doing some code customization. please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like

0 Likes