Simple Pop Up Code

Highlighted
Excursionist
27 0 2

Hey @Tira  thank a lot to keep contribution.

Well I agree that pop up is something that disturb user experience sometimes 

Take a look that my need is not Product RELATED ... but Customer Related ...

The idea to have a custom FREE SHIPPING condition depending where CUSTOMER will ship their order to 

So that I could show the bar even before customer go to Shipping page ... as I understand that know before is an attractive way to drive conversion.

Do you have any other suggestion ?

Best regards 

William Alencar Beauty Bussiness Brasil
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
370 28 56

Thanks for clarifying what it is you're looking to do, @iasthai_og. I recommend collecting this information through the "Enable order notes" feature in the cart, which gives the option to customers to enter additional details through a text box displayed at the cart page. Using this option will prevent the extra step for the customer to click on a link to go to another window or use a pop-up for the page that they are on. I also want to note that some customers may have pop-up blockers, so they may miss the window entirely if this feature is turned on, on their devices.

These details will be listed under the Notes section of the order's page: 20-01-yzmin-u05cm

You can learn more about enabling the order notes feature on your cart here: Enable Order Notes on Cart Page.

I am curious to see what the community has to suggest!

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like