Simple Theme - Content only displaying UNDER sidebar?

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 1 0

At some point while editing the theme, I noticed that the preview looked a bit strange... The "main content" started only loading beneath the sidebar.

There's multiple people working on this site so nobody knows what exactly happened.

Preview: https://yemsrc4kdoay4oqq-47845900447.shopifypreview.com

Does anyone know what might be the problem? Is it salvageable without a reset?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Ideagen_la 

I don't know if it's part of the theme or not. But get rid of the display: table css in the grid and the below picture is the end result. Who knows what they changed, If the grid is apart of the theme then someone definitely changed something in the CSS or adding something. Nonetheless, what is happening with this site? Looks extremely unpolished.

Defineify_0-1603634845264.png

end result.

Defineify_0-1603634631247.png

If my answer was helpful please Like and Accept my post as the Solution
Need help customizing your store? Contact me on email at Defineify@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 1 0

Thanks for the quick reply, @Defineify .

I looked through the code, and so far only found an exact match for "class="grid"" in theme.liquid. Should this whole section be removed?

Ideagen_la_0-1603635429832.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

I went to start another trial to get access to unedited Simple Theme code without resetting this entire store.

Replacing header.liquid did not help, but replacing sidebar.liquid did. I will gather the "features" from my colleagues and personally add them back in with checks this time.

I'm sorry I cannot really help others facing this issue since I could not pinpoint the error, but I hope this would be a good compromise between regaining functionality and nuking/restarting the site.

0 Likes